Two Years Four Semester
Total Credit Hour: 60
Class Time: 6:15 A.M-8:30 A.M
For those with minimum of two years of work experience, the Kathmandu Don Bosco Executive MBA will provide the working professionals with the necessary personal development, professional skills, and networking to enable upward mobility in their chosen careers.
The main reasons for enrolling in KATHMANDU DON BOSCO EMBA are:
- Acquisition of new skills and new perspectives.
- Career development and financial returns.
- Renewed commitment and enthusiasm.
- Immediate reward-for you and your employer.
Outcomes of EMBA
- Acquisition of new skills ad new perspectives.
- Career development and financial returns
- National and international exposure
- Knowledge of management and business and its application in real business life.
- Entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial skills
- Career potentials in business and entrepreneurial areas.
- Innovative mindset and global perspective.