Imagination, Illumination, Inspiration and Insight are the defining principles for creating meaningful learning experiences for MBA students at Kathmandu Don Bosco College, which aims to motivate students to use their acquired knowledge and professional skills for a successful career in today’s business world.
The MBA program at Kathmandu Don Bosco College is a two-year extensive Master’s Degree Program affiliated to Purbanchal University. With a total of 70 credit hours, the program is spread over four semesters to meet international standards. The practical approach of learning makes this program unique among other graduate business schools in the country.
Outcomes of MBA
We are confident that our MBA graduates will have acquired proven credentials in all or some of these areas:
- Perfect blend of managerial, leadership and entrepreneurial skills
- New business vision and outlook in line with our core principles – Imagination, Inspiration, Illumination & Insight.
- Competencies required for excelling in competitive global business setting.
- Ability to explore and create jobs and entrepreneurship
- Ability to respond to the changing business needs and changing dynamics of global business education.
- Ability to make in-depth researches and contribute to business literature through research and extensive studies.
This Semester consist of 17 Credit
This Semester consist of 20 Credit
This Semester consist of 15 Credit
This Semester consist of 18 Credit