Kathmandu Don Bosco has always been a firm believer of quality education. To enhance the quality of education Kathmandu Don Bosco have Exchanged Memorandum of Agreement with different Foreign Universities.
The unique feature of our BBA is that it allows the student to complete 4 years in our college or do the first two years in our college and do the last 2 years in one of our reputed International Partner Universities.
International Management Institute (IMI)
- International Management Institute (IMI), Luzern, Switzerland
- International Management Institute (IMI), Luzern, Switzerland, one of the top 50 hotel and hospitality schools in the world (CEO World magazine in 2016) and 17th out of the top 20 hospitality and leisure management schools in the world (QS world university rankings 2017 dated 21 March 2017
Solbridge International School of Business
- Solbridge International School of Business , Daejeon, South Korea
- SolBridge International School of Business, Daejeon, S. Korea, one of the top 5% business schools in the world, ranked 46 th business school in East Asia. SolBridge is the first business school in Korea with an international faculty and student body (international students make-up 60 to 80% of each class). All courses are taught in English following an American curriculum model. SolBridge graduates now work in nations around the world. SolBridge is one of Korea’s 15 universities that have been accredited by the AACSB board of executives. SolBridge is the youngest business school in AACSB’s history to receive this accreditation, receiving the accreditation just 7 years after establishment.
Angelo State University
- Angelo State University, San Angelo, Texas USA,
- Angelo State University is a public university in San Angelo, Texas. It was founded in 1928 as San Angelo College. It gained university status and awarded its first baccalaureate degrees in 1967 and graduate degrees in 1969, the same year it took on its current name. It offers over 100 undergraduate programs and 34 graduate programs. It is the second-largest campus in the Texas Tech University System.
- In 2018, Angelo State University ranked among the top 20 fastest-growing public master’s degree-level universities in the country according to The Chronicle of Higher Education in its “Students: Almanac 2018.”
Strathclyde Business School of Strathclyde University
Strathclyde Business School of Strathclyde University, Glasgow, UK, named the UK’s Business School of the Year in 2016 by Times Higher Education
Panyapiwat Institute of Management (PIM)
Panyapiwat Institute of Management or PIM (formerly Panyapiwat Institute of Technology) is an institution of higher education founded with the funding from Sueksapiwat Company Limited. On 9 March 2007, PIM was granted the permission and license for the establishment of Private University [License No.4/2550] by the Ministry of Education through the Office of the Higher Education Commission and has since been operating as a higher education institution, offering fully accredited bachelor’s and master’s degree programs since 1 June 2007 and doctoral degree programs since 1 October 2012.
Mody University of Science and Technology
Mody University of Science and Technology, Rajasthan, India
The Mody University is a Private university aimed at helping the girl population avail quality education with world-class techniques in an IT-savvy environment. It gives the students an opportunity to study the subject they want. They can choose from numerous undergraduate and postgraduate courses of different disciplines like Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering, Management, Law, Fashion, Interior Design, Architecture, Physiotherapy, Agriculture etc.