Kathmandu Don Bosco offers a number of scholarships at the time of admissions as well as throughout the course.
- Meritorious Scholarship for students holding outstanding academic performance
- Need-based Scholarship for students who are not able to financially support their education
- Under Privileged Scholarship for students belonging to disadvantaged and minority communities
- Kathmandu Don Bosco students’ scholarship for students who have completed their 10+2 students from Nepal Education Foundation and Kanjirowa National H. S. School.
However, the scholarship offered during the time of admission will be valid for the first semester only. For the remaining semesters students will be eligible only for Performance-Based-Scholarship scheme.
Performance Based Scholarship
In order to acknowledge and appreciate the outstanding performance of students, the management committee has made a provision for performance-based reward. The reward is aimed to encourage students to have healthy competition among them. Scholarship for the succeeding semester will depend entirely upon the student’s performance in the previous semester. The internal grading earned in a semester will be the assessment criteria for performance-based scholarship.
The scholarship offered by the College Management during the time of Admission will be based upon the Student’s Academic Performance, Entrance Exam and Interview.
- Nepal Education Foundation Scholarship.Nepal Education Foundation awards scholarship on the basis of 10+2 resultPercentage in 10+2Scholarship in tuition fee for first semester< 60% – > 65%10%< 65% – > 70%20%< 70% – > 75%30%< 75% – >80%50%80% and more100%
- NEF – Kanjirawa ScholarshipScholarship covering Rs.15,000 (In words, fifteen thousands rupees) in first semester tuition fee will be awarded for students who have graduated 10+2 from the colleges under the umbrella of Nepal Education Foundation and Kanjirawa National H.S. School.
- Need Based ScholarshipNeed-based Scholarship up to Rs.25, 000 will be awarded to the needy students after reviewing the supporting documents who are financially weak.
- Merit ScholarshipOne scholarship covering 100% tuition fee will be awarded to the student securing the highest marks in the Purbanchal University’s semester board examination. The scholarships will be awarded from to securing highest marks in first semester up to seventh semester.
Proposed Activities and Events to BBA Students
|In House Orientation and Off-Campus Orientation
|Community Service Activities and Soft Skill Training
|Personality Development Training
|Hiking and Picnic/ Business Workshop
|Trekking (4 nights/ 5 days)
|Community Service Activities and Entrepreneurship Workshop
|Internship/ Mini Research Training